- Chemistry 9.6k 9.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling♦ 4.5k 4.5k 99 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics 922 922 22 gold badges99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 364 364 88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 318 318 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- 47 What volume does one mole of an ideal gas occupy?
- 27 What is the closest thing we have, to "the" universal density functional?
- 24 Why does orbital-free DFT scale linearly with system size?
- 23 How to determine, a priori, whether a compound has multireference character?
- 21 Will there be Community Promotion Ads in 2020, if so when?
- 21 Are stronger bonds always shorter?
- View more network posts →