- Space Exploration 99k 99k 3030 gold badges254254 silver badges782782 bronze badges
- Astronomy 21k 21k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Earth Science 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.7k 5.7k 2222 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.5k 5.5k 1919 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 102 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 81 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 78 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 77 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 75 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 73 How much bigger could Earth be, before rockets would't work?
- View more network posts →