PhD in astrophysics at the Jagiellonian University.
Interests: gamma-ray bursts, high-energy astrophysics, AGN, time series analysis, theory of chaos.
Mathematica, a bit of
Mathematica v10.4. I have v11.3, too, but prefer v10.4.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 8:31
- Mathematica 21.1k 21.1k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Academia 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 676 676 33 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 342 342 11 gold badge22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 213 213 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 102 Why do you need to study a subject at a university level to teach it at a high school?
- 52 Is it socially acceptable to directly contact renowned academics as a student?
- 44 Create the source image for this cool animated illusion
- 33 How should I respond to a reviewer's complaint about self-citation?
- 31 What functions work in which version of Mathematica
- 27 Why should I avoid the For loop in Mathematica?
- View more network posts →