I am a moderator on MathOverflow. He/him.
I'm a sixth year math grad student at the University of Notre Dame.
My advisor is Chris Schommer-Pries.
In fall 2021 I will be starting a postdoctoral fellowship at Johns Hopkins University with Emily Riehl.
I can be contacted at tcampion@(the letter enn then the letter dee).edu (for non-moderation related things.)
South Bend, IN, USA
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 6:17
- MathOverflow♦ 40.9k 40.9k 66 gold badges9898 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 955 955 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 942 942 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 221 221 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Errata for Atiyah-Macdonald
- 53 Heuristic argument that finite simple groups _ought_ to be "classifiable"?
- 50 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 40 Do vector spaces without choice satisfy Cantor-Schroeder-Bernstein?
- 40 What is a Frobenioid?
- 38 Is there anything to the obvious analogy between Joyal's combinatorial species and Goodwillie calculus?
- 37 Opt-in alpha test for a new Stacks editor
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.