I am an optimisation solver developer and the CEO of Octeract. I have a PhD in deterministic global optimization and my brainchild is Octeract Engine, a high performance deterministic global optimization solver. I believe in giving back to the community, so our solver is free for all students and academics, grab your free licence here!
My main language is
C++, but I also use
C for the really high performance stuff.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '17 at 14:53
Top network posts
- 43 MATLAB vs. Python in industry
- 22 Find feasible point in polynomial time in linear programming
- 20 What are Operations Research problems which occur in everyday life?
- 19 How can I deal with non-operations research managers?
- 18 A billion dead?
- 17 What are Operations Research applications for 'good causes'?
- 15 IPOPT with HSL vs MUMPS
- View more network posts →