I am an optimisation solver developer and the CEO of Octeract. I have a PhD in deterministic global optimization and my brainchild is Octeract Engine, a high performance deterministic global optimization solver. I believe in giving back to the community, so our solver is free for everyone for any purpose - you can get it here!
My main language is
C++, but I also use
C for the really high performance stuff.
Top network posts
- 48 MATLAB vs. Python in industry
- 22 Find feasible point in polynomial time in linear programming
- 20 What are Operations Research problems which occur in everyday life?
- 19 How can I deal with non-operations research managers?
- 19 A billion dead?
- 17 What are Operations Research applications for 'good causes'?
- 17 IPOPT with HSL vs MUMPS
- View more network posts →