I am an atmospheric scientist (PhD at ETH Zurich) working as a librarian (at Forschungszentrum Jülich) and gave a talk about open access at the 35th Chaos Communication Congress.
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Earth Science 221 221 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Open Data 211 211 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 135 135 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Global number of publications over time
- 25 What is the preferable way to share data?
- 20 Why and how commonly are scientists concerned about open peer review?
- 20 Has a journal ever switched between being a predatory journal and a reputable one?
- 17 What is the explicit meaning of “corresponding author”?
- 12 Why would a journal force me to register on ORCID?
- 12 How to know whether a journal is indexed by Thomson Reuters or Scopus?
- View more network posts →