By day not an alt-rock ninja cowgirl - more of a quant unfortunately
by night still not an alt rock ninja cowgirl.
Interests include probability theory, python, r, c++, archery
C.S. Lewis - "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '17 at 8:32
Top network posts
- 21 Is it unethical for me to not tell my employer I’ve automated my job?
- 13 My contract is ending. Is it acceptable to just leave without any talk with the employer?
- 11 Is it reasonable to require students to bring a laptop to every lecture?
- 8 Should I respond to a sabotage accusation e-mail at work?
- 7 Should I tell my PhD supervisor that I am looking for an other position?
- 6 In Tennis rankings what does 10+45 mean in terms of getting ranking points?
- 5 Is "I missed open enrollment" a reasonable explanation for why I'm leaving a job?
- View more network posts →