Working tech professional with nonworking tech.
Assumed human until proven otherwise.
"No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it."
Member for 3 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 20:39
- Role-playing Games 22.8k 22.8k 88 gold badges6161 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 341 341 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 276 276 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 323 How to gently enforce "nohello" to a coworker?
- 292 My previous employer has asked me to fix a bug in code that I wrote for them
- 162 New coworker has strange workplace requirements - how should I deal with them?
- 126 Can a raging barbarian carry live rabbits to kill them, in order to keep his rage going?
- 102 Is a pregnant creature considered a single entity for spells such as Banishment?
- 83 How do I deal with players who make friends with goblins?
- 80 Can Alter Self be used to enter an enemy's body and destroy it from the inside?
- View more network posts →