I work as a data scientist at Google.
Opinions and errors stated here are mine, not my employer's.
I've written (with others) a couple of books, including "Applying regression and correlation" and "Discoving statistics using R."
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 6 years, 10 months
28 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '14 at 0:05
- Cross Validated 11.1k 11.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 355 355 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 315 315 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Expatriates 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 31 How can a full professor from a developing country get a job in the United States?
- 29 Is a research thesis (report) with zero contribution to human knowledge acceptable?
- 23 What's wrong with (some) pseudo-randomization
- 22 Should student or supervisor be corresponding author for publications based on student research?
- 20 Why do the estimated values from a Best Linear Unbiased Predictor (BLUP) differ from a Best Linear Unbiased Estimator (BLUE)?
- 19 Why are US PhDs different from European PhDs?
- View more network posts →