Top network posts
- 34 Does heavy water taste sweet?
- 27 Why don't professors give talks at their own departments?
- 26 How does a chemical "know" which other species are present and where equilibrium is?
- 24 Canonical MOs vs. Localized MOs: Do both represent reality in the same way?
- 24 Why is crystallography still used in some cases for small molecule structure determination?
- 22 Why is cyclooctateraene shaped like a "tub" rather than a "chair"?
- 19 Why are optically active compounds abundant in nature?
- View more network posts →