Top network posts
- 108 Why do students go for a PhD even when chances of getting academic jobs on its completion are slim?
- 34 What if your advisor does not know anything about your research field?
- 12 Finding the norm of the shift operator on $l^\infty$, $(x_1,x_2, \dots)\mapsto (x_2,x_3,\dots)$
- 11 Is it wise to select a PhD topic before choosing an advisor?
- 9 Show that the collection of matrices which commute with every idempotent matrix are the scalar matrices
- 8 Is every finite subgroup of $C^*=$ set of all non-zero complex numbers cyclic?
- 7 Can $G$ have a Sylow -5 subgroups and Sylow -3 subgroups [CSIR-NET-DEC-2015]
- View more network posts →