I am a Data Scientist in a leading telecommunication firm in Canada, performing data-X and predictive modeling. I completed PhD in computer science and IT at Department of Computer Systems and Technology at the University of Malaya, Malaysia in 2014 where I was research assistant and part-time lecturer for 3 years. I received M.Sc. (Information Systems) in 2008 and BE (Software Engineering) in 2001.
I am currently excitedly working on trigger-base predictive modeling where I predict customer behavior based on their behavioral attributes; i.e., visiting certain store, providing certain feedback, visiting website pages and so on. Reach me if anything interesting!
- Academia 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 940 940 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Expatriates 563 563 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 What are the super cool tricks to getting published in high impact journals?
- 45 Answer for "Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?" in academic/postdoc position
- 38 Why draw diagrams using LaTeX when there are open source tools like OpenOffice?
- 37 How to get permission from Google to use Google Scholar Data, if needed?
- 32 Literature Review versus Literature Survey. What is the difference?
- 25 How secure is sharelatex?
- 22 How to find out the editorial times (for article review) of CS journals?
- View more network posts →