Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 287 287 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 213 213 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 261 Is it appropriate to request that the department hire a female faculty member?
- 77 Should I cheat if the majority does it?
- 33 Couldn't we always redefine units so that inertial mass and gravitational mass are equal?
- 24 What's wrong with my e-mail to potential PhD supervisors?
- 20 Not understanding why I should use public/private key encryption over password?
- 18 How is Liouville's theorem important to statistical mechanics?
- 18 Why do we interpret the accelerated expansion of the universe as the proof for the existence of dark energy?
- View more network posts →