Top network posts
- 29 Why would a medieval civilization leave newly discovered land undeveloped?
- 26 Is it appropriate to share the distribution of grades for a small class?
- 20 Where do we go from here?
- 12 For interview questions about innovative or engaging teaching, is it OK to say I give lectures in the standard way?
- 8 How close to zero should the sum of the random effects be in GLMM (with lme4)
- 7 I have been accused of copying two lab reports from the previous year even though I had done everything by myself
- 7 How to resolve: Reviewer #1 says remove section X vs. Reviewer #2 says expand section X
- View more network posts →