The best thing about being a statistician is that you get to play in everyone's backyard.
Member for 4 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 16 at 17:34
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 1515 gold badges4848 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Arqade 2k 2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 144 Is $\pi^2 \approx g$ a coincidence?
- 128 Is it possible to hit a mine on first click?
- 80 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- 62 Why do mobile devices force user to type password after reboot?
- 50 ValueError: Missing staticfiles manifest entry for 'favicon.ico'
- 50 Why are nice picture/gif/video about foo called "foo-porn"?
- View more network posts →