Top network posts
- 32 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 29 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 27 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 22 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →