- Physics 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Astronomy 761 761 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 442 442 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 33 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 28 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 25 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- 24 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non-extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →