- Physics 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Astronomy 761 761 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 432 432 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 32 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 28 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 24 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non-extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →