In 2016 I graduated from UC Berkeley with Bachelors degrees in Applied Math and Physics. Currently I'm working toward my Masters in Mathematics Education while also studying number theory. My current interest being the Langlands program.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '20 at 2:09
Top network posts
- 16 Is there a function for every possible line?
- 16 How can I get feedback for my work in math if I'm not in academia?
- 9 Modular congruence not adding up
- 8 Left-multiplication of a finite field element - Matrix representation
- 7 What Does it Mean for an Extra Dimension to Have Size?
- 7 Why doesn't the magnetic field polarize when polarizing light?
- 7 Terence Tao–type books in other fields?
- View more network posts →