Some of the answers I'm proud of:
- What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
And an answer which I'm not particularly proud of, but which quite a few people seem to like:
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 818 818 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 613 613 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 How to convert KeyValuePair to Dictionary as ToDictionary is not available in c#?
- 62 How to practice LaTeX?
- 38 What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 35 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 31 Continued fraction fallacy: $1=2$
- 31 How to force update when doing git pull?
- 29 How to stop forgetting proofs - for a first course in Real Analysis?
- View more network posts →