- Bioinformatician working to develop proof-of-concept applications of quantum algorithms to biological research.
- Freelance full stack developer with extensive experience developing interactive data visualizations, web applications, and machine learning models.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 at 18:41
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 630 630 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 571 571 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 346 346 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 328 328 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How should someone choose a PhD topic so that she doesn't fail?
- 17 How to write and save html file in python?
- 15 Is it typical to work 60 hours per week as a PhD student?
- 12 Are there any examples of anyone applying quantum algorithms to problems in computational biology?
- 10 How would proof of the Lindelöf hypothesis improve our understanding of computational complexity classes?
- 8 Tracking user interaction on a website
- 7 Converting Column Values into Their Own Binary Encoded Columns (Dummy Variables)
- View more network posts →