I'm an Operator Algebraist (which interestingly makes me an analyst!)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 19:21
- Mathematics 150.9k 150.9k 1414 gold badges9898 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Travel 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 3.8k 3.8k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Can I travel back to my homeland after being granted German refugee status?
- 98 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 90 Zero divided by zero must be equal to zero
- 69 Are there any flights which fly above the Bermuda Triangle?
- 67 How can I argue against: "System is unhackable so why patch vulnerabilities?"
- 59 Solving $(z+1)^5 = z^5$
- 57 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- View more network posts →