I did my PhD in mathematics at UCLouvain in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, and am now a postdoc the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Science in Prague. I am interested in algebra, especially universal algebra and category theory.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 8:11
- Mathematics 18.9k 18.9k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 523 523 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 373 373 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 325 325 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 175 175 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Is there an intuitive reason for a certain operation to be associative?
- 31 Limit of sequence in which each term is defined by the average of preceding two terms
- 20 Should I cite a paper that I haven't read if I use a theorem in it?
- 17 How to find a 3x3 matrix with determinant =0 from which I can delete random column and random row to make it nonzero?
- 12 Is the category of racks semi-abelian?
- 12 Function with infinitely many right inverses?
- 12 Does every functor from Set to Set preserve products?
- View more network posts →