I'm a person.
I like video games and programming. I used to program in Java, but trying to slowly move into Python. Oh, here's a relevant XKCD.
Wanna hear a joke? Of course you do!
Q: Why can you never trust an atom?
A: Because they make up everything!
Q: Why do Java developers wear glasses?
A: Because they can't C#!
I would tell you a chemistry joke, but all the good ones argon.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '16 at 20:40
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 713 713 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 313 313 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 293 293 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 Are there any advantages to having an axe with silk touch?
- 8 Undo command in Minecraft
- 7 Chopsticks game in Python
- 7 Is the idea of intuitive intellect, generally attributed to God, accepted as possible?
- 6 How Much Computing Power would be Required to Fully Simulate a Cubic Meter?
- 6 Conserving hunger while running?
- 6 Some questions about Scientific American's article on nothingness
- View more network posts →