The two questions that control my present life:
I propose to consider the question, "Can machines think?" - Alan Turing
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
Member for 4 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 14:01
Top network posts
- 88 How should I deal with very negative feedback from some students?
- 71 I got a paper to review from a journal that had rejected my earlier works, how to respond?
- 52 Asking 'silly' questions to doctoral supervisor
- 43 Is there a term for the fact that research is done only with the means available?
- 40 How not to lose confidence in front of supervisor?
- 36 Discussing work with supervisor in an invited dinner with his family
- 32 A few students requesting to cancel lectures due to their personal reasons. What should I do?
- View more network posts →