Top network posts
- 108 Is it normal to have a hard time comprehending academic papers?
- 75 Is it fine to send a message to the author of a paper if I don't understand something and want to clarify it?
- 65 Why would my former colleagues acknowledge me for a nonexistent contribution?
- 61 What should I do as a TA if the instructor is not teaching properly?
- 58 Misguided use of offensive figures in student presentations
- 46 A student keeps using a native language while asking questions in the class when the course is taught in English
- 42 Is it ethical to have two (undergraduate) researchers in the same group "compete" against one another for leadership/credit of a research study?
- View more network posts →