Mathematician (research and teaching).
- PhD (2006) from the UK;
- post-doctoral positions (2006-2010) in Canada;
- tenure-track position (2010-2014) in Canada;
- currently (2014-present) Lecturer in Pure Mathematics at Lancaster University, England.
Personal bugbear: inadvertent claims or assumptions that one's experience is universal.
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 5 months
51 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
Top network posts
- 160 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 79 Geometric Interpretation of Trace
- 66 Which journals publish expository work?
- 56 Eigenvalues of matrix sums
- 39 How to respond to journal suggestion we get a native-speaker editor when writing seems reasonable and one author is a native English speaker?
- 31 Is the set of primes "translation-finite"?
- 30 Is there a compact group of countably infinite cardinality?
- View more network posts →