UK-based biologist studying pathogens spread by arthropods. Interested in programming, statistics, academia, science policy. Reads a fair bit of SF&F.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '18 at 8:13
- Biology 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 904 904 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 887 887 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 I prepared a course, but cancelled it due to lack of participants. How to describe in CV?
- 65 Spambot becomes self aware but every attempt to contact gets filtered
- 37 Short story pre-1990 involving intelligent rats
- 35 Why was no Nobel Prize for Literature awarded in 1935?
- 33 Earth overshoot day: is it a sound concept?
- 31 Upset by male classmates openly comparing female students according to physical appearance
- 30 Could the British government un-trigger Article 50?
- View more network posts →