This account is temporarily suspended. The suspension period ends on May 16 '46 at 14:29.
Top network posts
- 39 Should I abandon an open math problem, if it hasn't been actively studied since the mid-1980s?
- 27 What are some good ways to figure out one's interests in mathematics, before applying to PhD programs?
- 21 Is it ok for an applied mathematician to research a topic that she has personal experience with?
- 18 Why does L'Hôpital's rule work for sequences?
- 16 Could I possibly tell imitation lobster from real lobster?
- 12 Is any of today's applied mathematics research in academia still done primarily on pencil and paper?
- 12 Does this tricky series converge?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
-11 Should the Black Nodes Matter question be removed? Jul 14 '16