I do have learning difficulties .There are some things that others find very simple that I find really hard . I like playing Chess . I can lift heavy things . I work mainly in PowerElectronics, RF and Analog .A lot of my work involves teaching .I have bought a 2011 Nissanleaf and are finding it good so far .I also own a jetboat which I bought to avoid midlife crises . I have a Ham liscence but have not used it much .I have recently been given some equipment which I am starting to use .University was an experience for me . I told the lecturers that I need this to develop my social skills . I got all the grades and graduated when I was ready.
Christchurch New Zealand
Member for 5 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 '19 at 5:54
- Electrical Engineering 11k 11k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 379 379 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Chess 357 357 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Academia 352 352 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Why were germanium diodes so fast and germanium transistors so slow?
- 24 Are chess players getting better, given the same rating?
- 15 What is the purpose of putting a capacitor on the primary side of a step-down transformer?
- 15 How to upgrade a motorcycle battery to a bigger AH battery?
- 14 Replace car batteries with capacitors?
- 12 Why does a brushed DC motor current draw differ with direction of rotation?
- 12 Why do microwave ovens use magnetrons?
- View more network posts →