Assistant professor in software engineering at a Dutch university. I previously completed a PhD in Germany and two post-docs in Germany and Sweden.
Top network posts
- 124 Is it appropriate to mention that authors refused to provide code samples when asked?
- 77 In what language do scientists communicate with each other in European research institutions?
- 75 A PI gave me 2 days to accept his offer after I mentioned I still have another interview. Is this normal?
- 65 Word "believe" in scientific context
- 56 Reviewer of PhD thesis doesn't allow me to write in the first person singular
- 51 How do I politely decline student requests to meet during my "research time?"
- 47 Paper rejected due to short reference list
- View more network posts →