Top network posts
- 250 A friend/coworker and his wife are employed at the same company. He found out she's cheating. What to do?
- 232 Is the phrase "thanks, but no thanks" appropriate in an email sent to a supervisor?
- 149 How to politely decline the university medal?
- 128 Using rage faces in presentation
- 128 One reviewer in the committee rejected my Ph.D. defense but he didn't attend
- 116 Other students can easily cheat on a test and the grading system is relative - should I cheat, and what else can I do?
- 112 I got a paper to review from a journal that had rejected my earlier works, how to respond?
- View more network posts →