- Chemistry 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 427 427 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 341 341 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 330 330 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 321 321 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Should I buy a CPU or a GPU for doing calculations?
- 12 DFT Functional Selection Criteria
- 12 Is it good practise to mix double and triple zeta basis sets?
- 10 Why are correlation consistent basis sets used with DFT calculations?
- 10 What are the advantages of multipole expansion of potentials?
- 10 Publishing software in a convenient way
- 8 What is the reason for including excited states in the wave function in post-Hartree Fock methods?
- View more network posts →