Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 at 1:40
- Stack Overflow 82.4k 82.4k 2121 gold badges121121 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 77.6k 77.6k 66 gold badges142142 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 31.5k 31.5k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Academia 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1627 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 524 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 356 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 336 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 274 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 260 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 223 Get most recent file in a directory on Linux
- View more network posts →