Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 7 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 at 22:17
- Stack Overflow 83.8k 83.8k 2121 gold badges121121 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 78.7k 78.7k 77 gold badges144144 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33.9k 33.9k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.4k 12.4k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Academia 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1647 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 534 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- 361 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 339 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 278 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 264 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 227 Get most recent file in a directory on Linux
- View more network posts →