Top network posts
- 32 If a student's work has been substantially (>80%) revised, is s/he still qualified as the first author?
- 19 Does "minor revision" mean "accepted with minor revision"?
- 13 Do two rounds of major revision lead to a better chance of getting the paper accepted?
- 8 What does the status "under editor evaluation" entail after a 4-month review phase?
- 7 Recommendation Letter Request: No response
- 6 What does "awaiting reviewer selection" really mean under the "minor revision" scenario?
- View more network posts →