I like fish! And agonizing over solving the Finite Sub-Cuddling hypothesis!
The chameleon, incidentally, says "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattthh!"
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 6 years, 10 months
36 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 17:46
- Academia 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arqade 417 417 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 410 410 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How to move forward following an unpleasant situation with colleagues?
- 52 Student wants to show everybody how much he knows
- 33 Conversation between freshman from senior high school and retired professor who suffers from Alzheimer's disease
- 32 As a student with questions about a paper, can I email the author myself or should I ask someone else to contact him?
- 28 How to avoid training a harasser
- 27 Gap year to study math
- 26 When should I release deadlines for assignments?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
19 Scooping content from Academia SE - is that ok? Nov 16 '15
3 Who is upvoting that? Nov 10 '15