All of the code I've written and contributed to Stack Exchange is dedicated to the public domain, or (at your option) available under the terms of CC0.
This of course doesn't include code which I posted without being its owner. You can distinguish that code by, for example, the attribution notices (sometimes when answering I might be using the asker's code without explicit attribution but it should be evident) .
What's fermi's paradox
Contrary to common belief, we are tiny and insignificant in an enormous universe.
We have found no extraterrestrial civilizations in such a humongous place. This is called
fermi paradox and has some very interesting (and grim) hypothetical explanations, like self-destruction or cataclysmic events.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 15 '19 at 18:17
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 421 421 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 381 381 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 355 355 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile