I am a curious cat trying to make a paw-print or two in this world.
Discovery and learning of mathematics, music, art and languages is mostly what my life is about.
This I can only guarantee - somewhere I'm not supposed to be.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 7 '18 at 21:03
- Mathematics 23.1k 23.1k 99 gold badges3131 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 497 497 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 433 433 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 432 432 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Why do bell curves appear everywhere?
- 60 Proving that the sum of any two sides of the triangle is greater than the third side
- 41 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 39 Function which creates the sequence 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, ...
- 29 Buying hotel breakfast without having a room?
- 25 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 23 How can I mathematically split up a 3 digit number?
- View more network posts →