R&D with Perspecta Labs. IEEE fellow and member of the IEEE-CS Board of Governors. Past editor in chief of IEEE Internet Computing, program chair or vice-chair of several conferences.
Technical interests include blockchain, data storage, deduplication, distributed systems.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '18 at 23:15
Top network posts
- 102 Is it okay for a reviewer to share an under review manuscript with their colleagues?
- 32 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- 25 Research statement ideas got used by interviewing committee
- 24 Suggesting connection to one's own paper in a referee report
- 22 Being told a conflict of interest is acceptable for paper review
- 20 Resolving authorship when PhD student does most of the work on paper, but originally agreed to support another PhD student (first author)?
- 19 Are editorial management systems helpful to journal editors?
- View more network posts →