- Mathematics 14.5k 14.5k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Physics 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 999 999 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Astronomy 901 901 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 679 679 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 What is the intuition behind uniform continuity?
- 66 Why does Taylor’s series “work”?
- 60 Are the integers closed under addition... really?
- 54 Is it possible for a function to be smooth everywhere, analytic nowhere, yet Taylor series at any point converges in a nonzero radius?
- 54 How is possible that those shapes are equivalent in topology?
- 48 Is there an "elegant" non-recursive formula for these coefficients? Also, how can one get proofs of these patterns?
- 46 Why does it take so long to transmit an image from New Horizons to Earth?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '18