Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '15 at 19:26
- Mathematics 24k 24k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Academia 832 832 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 674 674 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 650 650 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 570 570 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 50 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 39 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 38 Compact sets are closed?
- 38 Why does L'Hôpital's rule work?
- 34 Four married couples attend a party. Each person shakes hands with every other person, except their own spouse, exactly once. How many handshakes?
- 34 Interesting and accessible topics in graph theory
- View more network posts →