Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 151.3k 151.3k 3333 gold badges351351 silver badges513513 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1k 1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 751 751 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 721 721 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 348 Dealing with a PhD student reneging on an agreement to appear in social media
- 332 Quoting a typo: Do I really have to do "sic", or can I just fix the sentence?
- 264 Is it appropriate for a professor to require students to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being taught?
- 259 Is the death of a girlfriend's father a reasonable excuse for a student to miss a class?
- 249 Fellow student asked question from take-home exam on Stack Exchange
- 247 Have mathematicians concluded that an Indian mathematical physicist has solved the Riemann Hypothesis?
- 191 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.