Top network posts
- 329 Dealing with a PhD student reneging on an agreement to appear in social media
- 317 Quoting a typo: Do I really have to do "sic", or can I just fix the sentence?
- 251 Is it appropriate for a professor to require students to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being taught?
- 248 Fellow student asked question from take-home exam on Stack Exchange
- 187 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- 172 What is the justification for the typical punishment of a student who did not cheat but helped others cheat?
- 172 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- View more network posts →