Top Network Posts
- 320 Dealing with a PhD student reneging on an agreement to appear in social media
- 310 Quoting a typo: Do I really have to do "sic", or can I just fix the sentence?
- 248 Fellow student asked question from take-home exam on Stack Exchange
- 186 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- 172 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- 171 Should a young professor avoid using dating apps?
- 169 What is the justification for the typical punishment of a student who did not cheat but helped others cheat?
- View more network posts →