I'm currently a computational and data scientist working for Continuum Analytics.
See my ORCID Profile for more about my research interests.
The views I express on the StackExchange sites are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my employers or any other individuals.
- Computational Science 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 341 341 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Conda: Installing / upgrading directly from github
- 66 What are some good strategies for improving the serial performance of my code?
- 52 What is the simplest way to do a user-local install of a python package?
- 37 What programming paradigms should I be investing in if I want my code to run on petascale machines in the future?
- 34 What is the simplest way to do a user-local install of a python package?
- 32 Is there a high quality nonlinear programming solver for Python?
- 19 Parallel Scientific Computation Software Development Language?
- View more network posts →