What do I look for in a post? Clarity and Contribution.
NO vote: If the post is clear, but makes no contribution OR if the post is unclear, but makes a contribution (though I will try to improve the clarity either by comments or direct edit).
UP vote: If the post is clear and makes a contribution.
DOWN vote: If the post is unclear and makes no contribution (though I will try to see if I've missed something by commenting).
- Signal Processing♦ 17.5k 17.5k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 Xcode linker error: file too small for architecture x86_64
- 87 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 57 How to maintain a sometimes-used vehicle?
- 53 Why is the Fourier transform so important?
- 50 How to choose a good grading curve for yes/no exams?
- 46 How to respond to an upset student?
- 42 The "backspace" escape character '\b': unexpected behavior?
- View more network posts →