What do I look for in a post? Clarity and Contribution.
NO vote: If the post is clear, but makes no contribution OR if the post is unclear, but makes a contribution (though I will try to improve the clarity either by comments or direct edit).
UP vote: If the post is clear and makes a contribution.
DOWN vote: If the post is unclear and makes no contribution (though I will try to see if I've missed something by commenting).
- Signal Processing♦ 18.1k 18.1k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 3.7k 3.7k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 Xcode linker error: file too small for architecture x86_64
- 87 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 58 How to maintain a sometimes-used vehicle?
- 54 Why is the Fourier transform so important?
- 50 How to choose a good grading curve for yes/no exams?
- 48 What's the "average" requests per second for a production web application?
- 46 How to respond to an upset student?
- View more network posts →