I've been a working engineer since 1998, mostly in testing and product development in a variety of industries.
"It's kinda boring until something fails and lets chaos happen."
"No bucks, no Buck Rogers"
"Failure is opportunity in disguise"
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '15 at 19:36
- The Workplace 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 541 541 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 279 279 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 216 216 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 What should I do if a coworker suddenly turns violent at the office?
- 92 How do I let my employer know I'm not interested in a return offer?
- 31 How to complain to my boss about late payments
- 14 What does it mean when an interviewer is rude?
- 12 How do I tell my PhD advisor that I'm about to start medications that impair my cognition?
- 10 Should I put the fraternity I'm in on my resume?
- 9 Why do car-seats have an expiration date?
- View more network posts →