Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
- Stack Overflow 32.8k 32.8k 2222 gold badges102102 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.2k 20.2k 3232 gold badges102102 silver badges223223 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.3k 7.3k 22 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 293 Setting table column width
- 194 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 173 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 142 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 123 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 88 $(document).ready shorthand
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.