- Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 526 526 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 182 182 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Is it normal to go to a conference/workshop without a publication?
- 21 Are there number systems corresponding to higher cardinalities than the real numbers?
- 15 Category theory without sets
- 14 Someone cited citations I used without citing my work and effort in finding the references
- 11 Spacing between two relational symbols
- 10 Why is the Halting problem attributed to Alan Turing?
- 10 The output of Kruskal's algorithm is a spanning tree
- View more network posts →