PhD in theoretical physics, currently employed as research scientist.
I have formal research background in mathematical and algebraic methods for quantum field theory, conformal field theory and quantum gravity. After a fruitful experience in the Academia I have decided to move to the private sector, where I am currently doing research in machine learning and data science: in particular I am dealing with natural language processing, neural networks, game theory and corresponding numerical implementations.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '16 at 14:02
Top network posts
- 36 Sample random rows in dataframe
- 33 Most intriguing mathematical epigraphs
- 28 What is a state in physics?
- 23 First entry from string split
- 22 How do R and Python complement each other in data science?
- 20 Are Newton's 1st and 3rd laws just consequences of the 2nd?
- 15 How do you create a set in LateX?
- View more network posts →