I like math, chess, programming (C, C++, Julia, Matlab), competitive video games (SCII, Halo 3, Rocket League), science fiction, and movies.
I'm an Applied Mathematics PhD candidate who can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chess 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 806 806 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Will my cancer ruin my chances of going to graduate school in math?
- 61 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 57 Are there any cases where you would prefer a higher big-O time complexity algorithm over the lower one?
- 31 Applications of complex numbers to solve non-complex problems
- 27 Is there a good program to play chess online in ubuntu?
- 23 Black's tools in the Caro-Kann Advanced Tal Variation
- 17 Can you castle twice in Chess960?
- View more network posts →