- Physics 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Travel 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Mathematica 8.4k 8.4k 1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 118 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 106 Identifying a church by a lake and a railway line, claimed to be in the Canton of Lucerne
- 79 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 78 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 71 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- View more network posts →